Jagdish "Panditrao" Agashe (1936 – 1983) was an Indian businessman. He was the elder brother of the late business magnate Dnyaneshwar Agashe, eldest son of industrialist Chandrashekhar Agashe. He served as the managing director of the Brihan Maharashtra Sugar Syndicate Ltd. after his father. Today, the Panditrao Agashe School, a private, co-educational day school located at Law College Road in Pune, India, is named after him.
References[change | change source]
- Ranade, Sadashiv (1974). Agashe Kula-vr̥ttānta (in Marathi). p. 375. LCCN 74903020. OCLC 20388396.CS1 maint: ref=harv (link)
- Kothari's Economic and Industrial Guide of India. Kothari. 1978-01-01. p. 37.
Directors : Shankar Laxraan Limaye (Chairman), Dnyaneshwar Chandrashekhar Agashe, Gajanan Hari Sabnis, Vinayak Krishna Sathe Jagadish Chandrashekhar Agashe, Govind Narhar Joshi, Ramrao Madhavrao Deshmukh
- Kothari's Economic Guide and Investors' Handbook of India. Kothari. 1969-01-01. p. 1687.
FOUNDED in 1934 at POONA. Directors : Shankar Laxman Limaye (Chairman), Dnyaneshwar Chandrashekhar Agashe, Gajanan Hari Sabnis, Vinayak Krishna Sathe, Jagadish Chandrashekhar Agashe,
- Panditrao Agashe School students learn about Kargil War
- New English school, Panditrao Agashe school emerge winners at AWIM