|Founded||1 July 2013as Nick Xenophon Team|
South Australian regionalism
|Colours||Orange and black|
|Slogan||Working in Australia's interests|
|House of Representatives|
1 / 151
2 / 76
Centre Alliance, formerly known as the Nick Xenophon Team (NXT), is a centrist Australian political party based in the state of South Australia. It presently holds two seats in the Australian Senate and one seat in the House of Representatives of Australia.
References[change | change source]
- "Brexit, Trump... Xenophon? Australia's modest populist backlash". Smh.com.au. 2016-06-27. Retrieved 2017-03-10.
- "Turnbull must contain populists to win the battle of ideas". The Australian. Retrieved 2017-03-10.
- Chris Berg (2016-07-10). "Populism is not a dirty word". Institute of Public Affairs Australia. Archived from the original on 6 February 2017. Retrieved 2017-03-10.
- "Nick Xenophon Team". Nick Xenophon Team. Retrieved 8 March 2017.
- Adam Gartrell (15 January 2016). "Nick Xenophon's plan to build a new political force is faltering". Sydney Morning Herald. Fairfax Media. Retrieved 4 July 2016.