Jump to navigation Jump to search
Population facts[change | change source]
- 26.0% of the people were less than 16 years old and 15.6% were over 60 years old
- 49.7% of the people were males and 50.3% were females
- 52.8% were from a Roman Catholic background and 45.1% were from a Protestant background
- 3.9% of people aged from 16 to 74 had no job.
References[change | change source]
- "Cookstown District Council".
- "Ulster-Scots guide to Beaghmore stone circles – Department of the Environment" (PDF).
- http://www.cookstown.gov.uk/visitor/ Archive copy at the Internet Archive
- NI Neighbourhood Information Service NISRA Archived 20 July 2007 at WebCite
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cookstown.|