Jump to navigation Jump to search
Population facts[change | change source]
- 26.0% of the people were less than 16 years old and 15.6% were over 60 years old
- 49.7% of the people were males and 50.3% were females
- 52.8% were from a Roman Catholic background and 45.1% were from a Protestant background
- 3.9% of people aged from 16 to 74 had no job.
References[change | change source]
- "Cookstown District Council". Archived from the original on 2012-09-04. Retrieved 2008-04-06.
- "Ulster-Scots guide to Beaghmore stone circles – Department of the Environment" (PDF).
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2008-01-02. Retrieved 2008-04-06.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link) CS1 maint: bot: original URL status unknown (link)
- "NI Neighbourhood Information Service NISRA". Archived from the original on 2007-07-20. Retrieved 2008-04-06.CS1 maint: bot: original URL status unknown (link)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cookstown.|