From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A cross is a symbol, which is used for many things.
Crosses in religion[change | edit source]
- the Christian cross
- the Ankh, an Ancient Egyptian symbol for life
- the Swastika, a symbol in Hinduism, Jainism and Buddhism, but also used in many cultures at different times.
Other crosses[change | edit source]
- the Swastika, also used as a symbol of Nazism. This sign is thought insulting by many people.
- the Cross of Saint Peter, an inverted Latin cross, used by Catholics and also associated with Satanism.
- the Red Cross, used by medical and humanitarian groups
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Crosses|