|Platform(s)||Microsoft Windows, OS X, Xbox One, PlayStation 4|
|Genre(s)||Space trading and combat, first-person shooter|
Elite Dangerous or Elite: Dangerous is an online-only space adventure, trading, and combat simulation video game made by Frontier Developments. The player is a spaceship pilot in a realistic recreation of the Milky Way. The people who made the game designed it to be very close to a exact copy of the Milky Way as possible.
References[change | change source]
- "Elite Dangerous Team". Frontier Developments. 14 June 2013. Archived from the original on 2 January 2019. Retrieved 27 August 2018.
- Wesley Yin-Poole. "Powerplay update makes Elite Dangerous a lot more interesting". EuroGamer.net. Retrieved 8 May 2015.
- "Elite Dangerous composer announced". Frontier. Archived from the original on 1 May 2015.
- "Elite: Dangerous release date set for next month". PC Gamer. 7 November 2014. Retrieved 7 November 2014.
- Martin, Michael (September 8, 2015). "Elite Dangerous Xbox One Release Date Revealed". IGN. Retrieved December 8, 2016.
- Groizard, Matthew (May 16, 2017). "Elite Dangerous Touches Down on PS4 June 27". PlayStation.Blog. Retrieved May 23, 2017.
- Alec Meer (16 December 2015). "Elite Dangerous Planetary Landing Expansion Out Now". Rock Paper Shotgun.