Haaland with Red Bull Salzburg in 2019
|Full name||Erling Braut Haaland|
|Birth name||Erling Braut Håland|
|Date of birth||21 July 2000|
|Place of birth||Leeds, England|
|Height||1.94 m (6 ft 4 in)|
|2019–2020||Red Bull Salzburg||16||(17)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20:47, 7 March 2021 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 20:47, 7 March 2021 (UTC)
Haaland was born in Leeds, England. His father, Alf-Inge Håland played as a defender and midfielder. He started his career at his hometown club Bryne in 2016. He moved to Molde in 2017 where he spent two years. In January 2019, Austrian club Red Bull Salzburg signed him on a five-year contract. In the 2019–20 UEFA Champions League, he became the first teenager to score in five straight Champions League matches and the second teenager to score 10 goals in the competition. He won the Austrian Bundesliga and Austrian Cup with Salzburg. In December 2019, Haaland joined Borussia Dortmund for a fee reported in the region of €20 million.
Honours[change | change source]
- Red Bull Salzburg
References[change | change source]
- "Derfor byttet han fra Håland til Haaland" [The reason he changed from Håland to Haaland]. Dagbladet (in Norwegian). 19 September 2019. Retrieved 19 December 2019.
- "Erling Haaland: Overview". ESPN. Retrieved 27 November 2020.
- "Erling Haaland". Borussia Dortmund. Retrieved 27 November 2020.
- "FIFA U-20 World Cup Poland 2019: List of Players: Norway" (PDF). FIFA. 13 June 2019. p. 13. Archived from the original (PDF) on 6 February 2020.
- "Erling Braut Haaland: Borussia Dortmund sign striker from Red Bull Salzburg". BBC Sport. 29 December 2019. Retrieved 17 March 2020.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Erling Braut Haaland.|