|Full name||Erling Braut Haaland|
|Birth name||Erling Braut Håland|
|Date of birth||21 July 2000|
|Place of birth||Leeds, England|
|Height||1.94 m (6 ft 4 in)|
|2019–2020||Red Bull Salzburg||16||(17)|
|2020–2022||Borussia Dortmund||67||(87 (including domestic cups))|
|2022-||Manchester City||33||(33(including domestic cups))|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18:25, 27 November 2021 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 20:40, 7 September 2021 (UTC)
Erling Braut Haaland (né Håland; born 21 July 2000) is a Norwegian professional footballer. He plays as a striker for Premier League club Manchester City and the Norway national team.
Haaland was born in Leeds, England. His father, Alf-Inge Håland, was a Norwegian international who played as a defender and midfielder. He started his career at his hometown club Bryne in 2016. He moved to Molde in 2017 where he spent two years. In January 2019, Austrian club Red Bull Salzburg signed him on a five-year contract. In the 2019–20 UEFA Champions League, he became the first teenager to score in five straight Champions League matches and the second teenager to score 10 goals in the competition. He won the Austrian Bundesliga twice and the Austrian Cup once with Salzburg. In December 2019, Haaland joined Borussia Dortmund for a fee reported in the region of €20 million.
Honours[change | change source]
- Red Bull Salzburg
- Austrian Football Bundesliga: 2018–19, 2019–20
- Austrian Cup: 2018–19
- Borussia Dortmund
- DFB-Pokal: 2020–21
References[change | change source]
- ↑ "Erling Braut Haaland". Football Arroyo. Retrieved 3 February 2022.
- ↑ "Erling Braut Haaland: Borussia Dortmund sign striker from Red Bull Salzburg". BBC Sport. 29 December 2019. Archived from the original on 30 December 2019. Retrieved 17 March 2020.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Erling Haaland at Soccerway
- Erling Haaland at WorldFootball.net