Fecal Matter (band)
|Also known as||Brown Towel, Brown Cow|
|Origin||Aberdeen, Washington, USA|
|Genres||Punk rock, grunge, noise rock|
|Associated acts||Nirvana, Melvins|
Fecal Matter was a short lived punk rock band from Aberdeen, Washington. The band was made in 1985 by Kurt Cobain, the future lead guitarist of the band Nirvana, and Dale Crover. The band made a demo tape named Illiteracy Will Prevail. That demo tape was unofficially released in 1985.
Members[change | change source]
- Kurt Cobain – vocals, guitar (1985–1986)
- Dale Crover – bass guitar, drums (1985–1986)
- Greg Hokanson – drums (1985)
- Buzz Osborne – bass guitar (1986)
- Mike Dillard – drums (1986)
References[change | change source]
- Ray Rahman (20 February 2012). "In honor of Kurt Cobain's 45th birthday, let's listen to his other band". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved 25 July 2014.