Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: fox.|
The fox is an animal.
Fox may also refer to:
- Leicester City F.C., an English football team who carry the nickname 'The Foxes'
- Fox Entertainment Group, a media network, and its subsidiaries:
- Volkswagen Fox, a subcompact car
- Fox McCloud, character from the Star Fox video game series
- Fox Mulder, character in the TV show The X-Files
- Lucius Fox, character from the Batman comic books series.
Related pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.