Jump to navigation Jump to search
German can mean different things.
- Anything related to Germany
- German language
- Germans, people from Germany or one of the earlier countries in the same area
- Germanic peoples, people who speak Germanic languages, including German and some other languages
- the early people known as Franks
- Holy Roman Empire (843-1806)
- German Confederation (1815-1866)
- German Empire (1871-1918)
- Weimar Republic (1919-1933)
- German Democratic Republic or East Germany (1949-1990)
When talking about a person, it can mean someone who lives in Germany, or someone who thinks of himself or herself as 'German'.
Related pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title German.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.