Hermann Hesse (2 July 1877 – 9 August 1962) was a German-Swiss poet, novelist, and painter. In 1946, he received the Nobel Prize in Literature. His best known works include Steppenwolf, Siddhartha, and The Glass Bead Game (also known as Magister Ludi).
Other websites[change | change source]
- Works by Hermann Hesse at Project Gutenberg
- Hermann Hesse Page - in German and English, maintained by Professor Gunther Gottschalk
- Hermann Hesse Portal Archived 2010-09-05 at the Wayback Machine
- Community of the Journeyer to the Easy Archived 2005-12-15 at the Wayback Machine - in German and English
- Concise Biography Archived 2007-03-10 at the Wayback Machine - originally published by the Germanic American Institute, by Paul A. Schons
- Article Archived 2007-12-04 at the Wayback Machine at 'Books and Writers'