Hermann Hesse (2 July 1877 – 9 August 1962) was a German-Swiss poet, novelist, and painter. In 1946, he received the Nobel Prize in Literature. His best known works include Steppenwolf, Siddhartha, and The Glass Bead Game (also known as Magister Ludi).
Other websites[change | change source]
- Works by Hermann Hesse at Project Gutenberg
- Hermann Hesse Page - in German and English, maintained by Professor Gunther Gottschalk
- Hermann Hesse Portal
- Community of the Journeyer to the Easy - in German and English
- Concise Biography - originally published by the Germanic American Institute, by Paul A. Schons
- Article at 'Books and Writers'
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Hermann Hesse|
|German Wikisource has original writing related to this article:|