From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Irish could mean:
- Ireland, an island to the west of Great Britain
- Republic of Ireland, a country on the island of Ireland
- Northern Ireland, part of the United Kingdom, on the northern part of the island
- Irish Republic, a former country on the island of Ireland
- Irish Free State, a former country on the island of Ireland
- Irish people, people of Irish heritage, coming from Ireland
- Irish language, a Goidelic language spoken on the island of Ireland and by small communities worldwide
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.