|Full name||Kylian Mbappé Lottin|
|Date of birth||20 December 1998|
|Place of birth||Paris, France|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|2017–2018||→ Paris Saint-Germain (loan)||27||(13)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 14:14, 1 July 2018 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 17:13, 15 July 2018 (UTC)
Kylian Mbappé Lottin (French pronunciation: [kiljan (ə)mbape]; born 20 December 1998) is a French professional footballer. He plays as a forward for Paris Saint-Germain and the France national team. At the age of 19, he has been marked the best young player in the world. He is expected to be the world's best player in future.
Mbappé made his senior debut for France in 2017. Before that he was representing them at under-17 and under-19 levels. At the 2018 FIFA World Cup, Mbappé became the youngest French player to score at a World Cup. He also became the second teenager, after Pelé, to score in a World Cup Final. France won the tournament and he was the second-highest goalscorer. He received the Best Young Player Award for his performances.
References[change | change source]
- Rémoussin, Simon (24 October 2016). "Kylian Mbappé, precocious talent". AS Monaco FC. Retrieved 5 February 2018.
- "2018 FIFA World Cup Russia: List of players: France" (PDF). FIFA. 10 June 2018. p. 11. Retrieved 10 June 2018.
- "Kylian Mbappé". Paris Saint-Germain F.C. Archived from the original on 2 May 2018.
- "The best young players in world football: Christian Pulisic, Jadon Sancho, Ben Woodburn... who are the superstars of the future?". The Telegraph. 20 June 2017. ISSN 0307-1235. Retrieved 22 July 2018.
- "Mbappe: France World Cup star 'taking crown from Messi and Ronaldo'". BBC Sport. 15 July 2018. Retrieved 22 July 2018.
- "Kylian Mbappe becomes first teenager to score in a World Cup Final since Pele". RT. 15 July 2018.