Jump to navigation Jump to search
Liberty may also refer to:
Inspiration[change | change source]
The Arts[change | change source]
- Liberty (magazine) (disambiguation)
- Liberty - a 1929 short movie starring Laurel and Hardy
- "Liberty", a 1942 poem by Paul Éluard.
- On Liberty, a political philosophy paper written by John Stuart Mill
- Liberty!, a 1997 documentary about the American Revolutionary War
- Liberty Leading the People or La Liberté guidant le peuple, the most influential painting by Eugène Delacroix, 1830.
Military[change | change source]
- USS Liberty, the name of multiple United States Navy ships
- Liberty engine, a United States First World War V12 aero-engine also used in 1930s British tanks as the Nuffield Liberty
- Mark VIII (tank), the Mark VIII or "Liberty", a Anglo-American development of the main British tank of the First World War.
- Rolls-Royce AE 1107C-Liberty aeroengine
- Liberty or "Libo" refers to time off of work when a US Marine is allowed to do what he or she wishes.
Music[change | change source]
- Liberty, the former name of pop group Liberty X
- Liberty (album), a 1990 album by pop group Duran Duran
- "LIBERTY", a song by the Japanese rock band the pillows, from their album Turn Back
- Liberty Records, a former US record label
- Liberty & Lament, a record label
- Liberty Music Shop Records, a record label
Mythology[change | change source]
Places[change | change source]
- Liberty (division), a mediaeval English administrative unit
- The Liberties, a district in the south-west inner city of Dublin, Ireland
- Liberty Stadium (disambiguation)
Liberty is the name of a number of places in the United States:
- Liberty, Indiana
- Liberty, Kentucky
- Liberty, Mississippi
- Liberty, Missouri
- Liberty, New York (disambiguation)
- Liberty, North Carolina
- Liberty, Pennsylvania (disambiguation)
- Liberty, South Carolina
- Liberty, Texas
- Liberty, Washington
- Liberty, Wisconsin (disambiguation)
- Liberty County (disambiguation)
- Liberty Township (disambiguation)
- Libertyville, Illinois
Other uses[change | change source]
- Liberty (department store), founded in 1875 by Arthur Lasenby Liberty
- Liberty (dog), golden retriever pet of Gerald Ford
- Liberty (go term), an empty space adjacent to a group of stones in go.
- Liberty (pressure group) for the British human rights pressure group
- Liberty (yacht), a 12-meter yacht that unsuccessfully defended the America's Cup in 1983
- Liberty Medical Supply, a company that sells diabetes testers
- Liberty ship, a class of cargo ship built in the United States during World War II
- Liberty Alliance, a consortium developing standards for federated identity management and web services.
- New York Liberty, women's basketball team
- Liberty University, a Christian liberal arts university in Lynchburg, Virginia
- Arthur Lasenby Liberty (1843–1917), founder of Liberty & Co.
- Stile Liberty, an art style akin to Art Nouveau
- Liberty Stadium (disambiguation)
- Liberty Van Zandt, a character from the Canadian Television series Degrassi: The Next Generation
- Liberty Central School District, a school district in Sullivan County, New York.
- Jeep Liberty, an SUV manufactured by Jeep
- Liberty, cheerleading stunt were the flyer stands on one leg with the other leg at Passé.
- Liberty Baker, British Hotel Heir
- Liberty Mutual Group, a large American insurance company.
Related pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Liberty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.