Jump to navigation Jump to search
Liberty may also refer to:
Inspiration[change | change source]
The Arts[change | change source]
- Liberty (magazine) (disambiguation)
- Liberty - a 1929 short movie starring Laurel and Hardy
- "Liberty", a 1942 poem by Paul Éluard.
- On Liberty, a political philosophy paper written by John Stuart Mill
- Liberty!, a 1997 documentary about the American Revolutionary War
- Liberty Leading the People or La Liberté guidant le peuple, the most influential painting by Eugène Delacroix, 1830.
Military[change | change source]
- USS Liberty, the name of multiple United States Navy ships
- Liberty engine, a United States First World War V12 aero-engine also used in 1930s British tanks as the Nuffield Liberty
- Mark VIII (tank), the Mark VIII or "Liberty", a Anglo-American development of the main British tank of the First World War.
- Rolls-Royce AE 1107C-Liberty aeroengine
- Liberty or "Libo" refers to time off of work when a US Marine is allowed to do what he or she wishes.
Music[change | change source]
- Liberty, the former name of pop group Liberty X
- Liberty (album), a 1990 album by pop group Duran Duran
- "LIBERTY", a song by the Japanese rock band the pillows, from their album Turn Back
- Liberty Records, a former US record label
- Liberty & Lament, a record label
- Liberty Music Shop Records, a record label
Mythology[change | change source]
Places[change | change source]
- Liberty (division), a mediaeval English administrative unit
- The Liberties, a district in the south-west inner city of Dublin, Ireland
- Liberty Stadium (disambiguation)
Liberty is the name of a number of places in the United States:
- Liberty, Indiana
- Liberty, Kentucky
- Liberty, Mississippi
- Liberty, Missouri
- Liberty, New York (disambiguation)
- Liberty, North Carolina
- Liberty, Pennsylvania (disambiguation)
- Liberty, South Carolina
- Liberty, Texas
- Liberty, Washington
- Liberty, Wisconsin (disambiguation)
- Liberty County (disambiguation)
- Liberty Township (disambiguation)
- Libertyville, Illinois
Other uses[change | change source]
- Liberty (department store), founded in 1875 by Arthur Lasenby Liberty
- Liberty (dog), golden retriever pet of Gerald Ford
- Liberty (go term), an empty space adjacent to a group of stones in go.
- Liberty (pressure group) for the British human rights pressure group
- Liberty (yacht), a 12-meter yacht that unsuccessfully defended the America's Cup in 1983
- Liberty Medical Supply, a company that sells diabetes testers
- Liberty ship, a class of cargo ship built in the United States during World War II
- Liberty Alliance, a consortium developing standards for federated identity management and web services.
- New York Liberty, women's basketball team
- Liberty University, a Christian liberal arts university in Lynchburg, Virginia
- Arthur Lasenby Liberty (1843–1917), founder of Liberty & Co.
- Stile Liberty, an art style akin to Art Nouveau
- Liberty Stadium (disambiguation)
- Liberty Van Zandt, a character from the Canadian Television series Degrassi: The Next Generation
- Liberty Central School District, a school district in Sullivan County, New York.
- Jeep Liberty, an SUV manufactured by Jeep
- Liberty, cheerleading stunt were the flyer stands on one leg with the other leg at Passé.
- Liberty Baker, British Hotel Heir
- Liberty Mutual Group, a large American insurance company.
Other pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.