Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Born||end of 16th century|
Works[change | change source]
- Landscape Painting, with ink on Golden Paper, on 1620.
- Landscape Painting, Bamboo Tree (Hanging-Scroll style), using ink and color on Silk, on 1621, Collected at Art institute of Chicago
- Landscape Painting, (Fan) using ink on Golden Paper, on 1622, Private Collection
References[change | change source]
- Weidner, Marsha (1988). "catalogue". In Weidner, Marsha (ed.). Views from Jade Terrace : Chinese women artists, 1300–1912. Indianapolis Museum of Art. pp. 95-96. ISBN 0847810038.
- "Prunus and Bamboo". The Collection. Art Institute Chicago. Retrieved 22 March 2021.
- "Elegant Images of the Brush: women's paintings in the late Ming and early Qing period". National Palace Museum of Taiwan. Retrieved 10 October 2019.