|Founded||1 May 1946Malayan Airways)(as|
|Commenced operations||1 September 2015(as Malaysia Airlines Berhad)|
|Hubs||Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Kota Kinabalu International Airport
|Secondary hubs||Kuching International Airport|
|Airport lounge||Golden Lounge|
|Company slogan||Enchantment Whenever You Fly |
|Parent company||Khazanah Nasional |
|Headquarters||Kuala Lumpur International Airport|
|Key people||Ahmad Jauhari Yahya (Group Chief Executive Officer)
Malaysia Airlines Berhad is the flag carrier airline of Malaysia. Its home base is Kuala Lumpur International Airport and its secondary hubs are Kota Kinabalu and Kuching. The airline is based in Greater Kuala Lumpur. It is a member of the Oneworld airline alliance. In March 2014, a Malaysia Airlines flight from Kuala Lumpur International Airport to Beijing Capital International Airport went missing with 239 people. It is believed the plane crashed.  In July 2014, another Malaysia Airlines flight from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol to Kuala Lumpur International Airport crashed. That crash killed 298 people.  Malaysia Airlines has been going through many problems after those 2 accidents. 
Gallery[change | change source]
Airline food on Malaysia Airlines.
References[change | change source]
- "Press Room". www.malaysiaairlines.com.
- "Malaysia Airlines to Join Oneworld in February". Malaysiandigest.com. 30 October 2012. Retrieved 2013-02-17.
- "Airliners.net - Aviation Forums". www.airliners.net.
- Ahmad Jauhari Yahya appointed MAS managing director The Edge Malaysia. Retrieved 14 September 2011
- "Will MH370's disappearance forever remain a mystery?".
- "298 killed after Malaysian airliner shot down in Ukraine".
- "Malaysia Airlines' Puzzling Revived 747 Is Back In Service! - One Mile at a Time". 18 April 2016.
- "Missing Malaysia Airlines Jet Had 'Ground Collision' in 2012".