Marin County, California
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Notable sites[change | change source]
- The Marin County Civic Center is a historic landmark. The building was designed by architect Frank Lloyd Wright.
- Mount Tamalpais is 2,571 feet (784 m) high. From the top, people can see great distances.
- Muir Woods National Monument has 1000-year-old redwood trees that are over 250 feet (76 m) high.
- The north end of the Golden Gate Bridge is in Marin County.
Cities[change | change source]
Some of the cities in Marin County are:
- Mill Valley
- San Rafael
References[change | change source]
- "County of Marin - Cultural Services". www.marincounty.org.
- "Mount Tamalpais State Park". CA State Parks.
- "National Park Service, Muir Woods National Monument (Official Map & Guide)" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2011-06-13. Retrieved 2011-08-22.
- "Marin County". www.marincounty.org.