Minnesota State University, Mankato
|Motto||Big Ideas. Real-world Thinking.|
|Budget||$241.0 million (2017)|
|Students||15,110 (Fall 2017)|
303 acres (123 ha)
|Colors||Purple & Gold|
|NCAA Division II – NSIC|
NCAA Division I - WCHA
Minnesota State University, Mankato (Minnesota State) is the largest and second oldest university in the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system. It is one of the largest universities in Minnesota. The nickname for the sports teams is the Mavericks. Minnesota State is located in Mankato, Minnesota a city southwest of the Twin Cities. It has a big business impact on southern Minnesota. It's stadium was where the Vikings came to practice in the summer. It was also linked to the Coach (TV series). It sports teams have won several national championships in the National Collegiate Athletics Association Division 2 level. Minnesota State University, Mankato
References[change | change source]
- Bies, Jessica (17 August 2015). "Davenport: MSU excelling as flagship university". The Mankato Free Press website. The Mankato Free Press. Retrieved 28 April 2016.
- As of June 30, 2016. "U.S. and Canadian Institutions Listed by Fiscal Year (FY) 2016 Endowment Market Value and Change in Endowment Market Value from FY 2015 to FY 2016". National Association of College and University Business Officers and Commonfund Institute. 2016. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2018-12-25. Retrieved 2017-11-03.
- "2017 Minnesota State Legislative Databook" (PDF). Minnesota State Colleges and Universities System website. Minnesota State System. Archived from the original (PDF) on 8 July 2017. Retrieved 25 August 2017.
- "Fast Facts – About the University – About the University – Minnesota State University, Mankato". Mnsu.edu. Retrieved 2015-07-14.
- "Minnesota State Mankato Foundation Honors Donors at 2017 Purple and Gold Gala". Minnesota State University, Mankato. Media Relations. 6 October 2017. Retrieved 18 October 2017.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Minnesota State University, Mankato.|