The reigning titleholders dedicate their year to school tours, tree planting activities, street campaigns, coastal clean ups, speaking engagements, shopping mall tours, media guesting, environmental fair, storytelling programs, eco-fashion shows, and other activities.
Winners[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- New York Times, World News (2003-10-30). "Afghanistan: Anti-Pageant Judges". The New York Times Company. Retrieved 2009-01-03.
- News, Reuters (2004-10-25). "Miss Earth 2004 beauty pageant". China Daily. Retrieved 2007-10-23.
- News Online, Reuters (2004-10-08). "Contestants of Miss Earth 2004 beauty pageant". The Tribune India. Retrieved 2007-12-15.
- Nkurunziza, Sam (30 March 2008). "The most beautiful girl in the world". The Sunday Times (Rwanda). Archived from the original on 13 December 2013. Retrieved 3 September 2012.
- Schuck, Lorraine (20 September 2012). "Miss Earth winners work hand-in-hand" (PDF). Miss Earth Website. Retrieved 24 September 2012.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Miss Earth.|