|Directed by||Dan Scanlon|
|Produced by||Kori Rae|
|Edited by||Catherine Apple|
|Distributed by||Walt Disney Studios|
|Box office||$104 million|
It is set in a suburban fantasy world. The movie is about two elf brothers who go out on a journey to find an artifact that will bring back their dead father.
The movie was released in the United States on March 6, 2020. It had positive reviews from critics. The movie did not make a lot of money because of the 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic. It was made available digitally two weeks after its theatrical release.
References[change | change source]
- "Mychael & Jeff Danna to Score Pixar's 'Onward' – Film Music Reporter". Archived from the original on April 17, 2019. Retrieved April 17, 2019.
- "Catherine Apple". collider. December 7, 2019. Archived from the original on December 7, 2019. Retrieved December 8, 2019.
- "Programme - Onward". Berlinale. Retrieved 2020-02-16.
- Rebecca Rubin (March 8, 2020). "Box Office: 'Onward' Debuts to $28 Million Overseas Amid Coronavirus Outbreak". Variety. Archived from the original on March 8, 2020. Retrieved March 18, 2020.
- "Onward (2020)". Box Office Mojo. Archived from the original on February 29, 2020. Retrieved March 26, 2020.
- Variety staff (July 14, 2017). "D23: Pixar Announces Untitled Quest Movie Set in 'Suburban Fantasy World'". Variety. Penske Media Corporation. Archived from the original on July 15, 2017. Retrieved July 21, 2017.