|Directed by||Dan Scanlon|
|Produced by||Kori Rae|
|Edited by||Catherine Apple|
|Distributed by||Walt Disney Studios|
|Box office||$141.9 million|
It is set in a suburban fantasy world. The movie is about two elf brothers who go out on a journey to find an artifact that will bring back their dead father.
The movie was released in the United States on March 6, 2020. It had positive reviews from critics. The movie did not make a lot of money because of the 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic. It was made available digitally two weeks after its theatrical release.
References[change | change source]
- Foutch, Haleigh (December 7, 2019). "'Onward' Director Breaks Down How Pixar Makes Movies & Debuts New Footage at CCXP". Collider. Archived from the original on December 7, 2019. Retrieved December 8, 2019.
- "Programme - Onward". Berlinale. Retrieved February 16, 2020.
- Rubin, Rebecca (March 8, 2020). "Box Office: 'Onward' Debuts to $28 Million Overseas Amid Coronavirus Outbreak". Variety. Archived from the original on March 8, 2020. Retrieved March 18, 2020.
- "Onward". Box Office Mojo. IMDb. Archived from the original on February 29, 2020. Retrieved February 25, 2021.
- Variety staff (July 14, 2017). "D23: Pixar Announces Untitled Quest Movie Set in 'Suburban Fantasy World'". Variety. Penske Media Corporation. Archived from the original on July 15, 2017. Retrieved July 21, 2017.