Thomas Stanley Holland
1 June 1996
|Parent(s)||Dominic Holland (father) Niki Holland (Mother)|
Thomas Stanley Holland (born 1 June 1996) is an English actor and dancer. He is best known for playing Spider-Man in the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies, Captain America: Civil War (2016), Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017), Avengers: Infinity War (2018), Avengers: Endgame (2019), and Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019). He also stared in the famous musical Billie Elliot (2008) And most recently Cherry (2020) Chaos Walking (2020) and Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021). He was cast to play the character Nathan Drake in the movie Uncharted (2022), based on the video game series of the same name.
Early life[change | change source]
Holland was born at Kingston Hospital in Kingston upon Thames, He is son of Dominic Holland and Niki Holland, His mother is photographer and his father may be Comedian and Author, He has three younger brothers: Harry, Sam, and Patrick (Paddy). He was bullied in school for being a dancer.
He studied Nifty Feet Dance School on his childhood, He is started to dance from his school group at the 2006 Richmond Dance Festival, where he was spotted by choreographer Lynne Page, an associate to Peter Darling, choreographer of Billy Elliot and Billy Elliot the Musical. And than studies at Donhead Preparatory School in Wimbledon, London and Wimbledon College, BRIT School and Carpentry school in Cardiff .
Personal life[change | change source]
Tom Holland lives in Southwest London. As of 2021, he is dating Marvel co-star Zendaya. He had previously been rumoured to have had an affair with a girl named Anya, but he continuously denied it to the press.
References[change | change source]
- Profile, tribute.ca; accessed 24 June 2015.
- "Dyslexia is in the news…". DominicHolland.co.uk. Archived from the original on 17 August 2017. Retrieved 5 July 2018.
- "Spiderman Tom Holland drops in to Kingston Hospital". Newsquest Media Group Ltd. 2 June 2018.
- "Meet Tom Holland... the 16-year-old star of The Impossible". Evening Standard. 20 December 2012. Archived from the original on 1 July 2015.
- "Spider-Man Homecoming Tom Holland Talks Being Bullied". People. Archived from the original on 16 July 2017.
- "Person Details for Thomas Stanley Holland".
- "Tom Holland on Spider-Man's Future, Zendaya, and His Paparazzi Nightmares". GQ. 17 November 2021. Archived from the original on 17 November 2021. Retrieved 2 March 2022.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Tom Holland at Curtis Brown Literary and Talent Agency
- Tom Holland at AllMovie
- Tom Holland on IMDb
- The Brothers Trust
- Works by or about Tom Holland in libraries (WorldCat catalogue)