Avengers: Infinity War
|Avengers: Infinity War|
|Produced by||Kevin Feige|
|Music by||Alan Silvestri|
|Distributed by||Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures|
|Box office||$2.048 billion|
Avengers: Infinity War is a 2018 film within the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
In it the supervillain Thanos comes from a planet called Titan whose people are all dead because of overpopulation. To prevent the same thing from happening to other worlds, Thanos decides to kill half of all living beings on every planet in the entire Universe. To do that, Thanos tries to find six Infinity Stones and bring them together in a glove called an Infinity Gauntlet so that he can make anything he wants to happen with a snap of his fingers.
Thanos gets an Infinity Stone called the Power Stone by destroying the planet Xandar. He gets an Infinity Stone called the Space Stone by striking a deal with Loki in exchange for not killing Thor. He steals the Reality Stone from a person in space called the Collector, he gets the Soul Stone in exchange for killing his daughter Gamora. He strikes a deal with Dr. Strange to get the Time Stone in exchange for not killing Iron Man. He leads an alien invasion of Earth to get the Mind Stone from the robot superhero Vision by killing him. The Avengers, Spider-Man, Black Panther and the Guardians of the Galaxy all work together to stop Thanos. Thanos then snaps his fingers and causes half of all living beings on every planet in the entire Universe to disappear from existence. There is a scene after the credits where Nick Fury is trying to signal someone who can do something about it. Avengers: Endgame.
References[change | change source]
- Avengers: Infinity War, British Board of Film Classification, archived from the original on April 19, 2018, retrieved April 18, 2018
- D'Alessandro, Anthony (May 8, 2018). "'Avengers: Infinity War' Marches Toward $600M Profit; How The Russo Brothers Mapped Out The Marvel Hit". Deadline Hollywood. Archived from the original on May 10, 2018. Retrieved May 8, 2018.
- Sylt, Christian (April 27, 2018). "Disney Reveals Financial Muscle Of 'Avengers: Infinity War'". Forbes. Archived from the original on May 3, 2018. Retrieved May 3, 2018.
- Rubin, Rebecca (April 30, 2018). "'Avengers: Infinity War' Officially Lands Biggest Box Office Opening of All Time". Variety. Archived from the original on May 14, 2018. Retrieved May 14, 2018.
- "Avengers: Infinity War (2018)". Box Office Mojo. Archived from the original on April 21, 2018. Retrieved January 14, 2019.