Promenade MRT Station
Promenade Station (CC4/DT15) is an MRT Station in Singapore. It is an underground interchange station along Circle MRT Line and Downtown MRT Line. It is the deepest station in Singapore at 43 meters below ground. The deepest platform is at Basement 7.
Timeline[change | change source]
- 17 April 2010: Station opened along Circle Line
- 22 December 2013: Downtown Line was opened, making Promenade the deepest MRT interchange station.
- 27 December 2015: Downtown Line Platforms changed from A and B to C and D
Unusual Layout[change | change source]
It is the only station to have four separated stacked side platforms on its own levels -
- Basement 2: Circle Line towards Dhoby Ghaut or Marina Bay
- Basement 4: Circle Line towards HarbourFront
- Basement 6: Downtown Line towards Expo
- Basement 7: Downtown Line towards Bukit Panjang
This is due to lack of space and the tight corridor at Temasek Avenue area. The two levels were restricted (B3 and B5).
Exits[change | change source]
- A: The Helix Bridge towards Marina Bay Sands, The Float @ Marina Bay, Singapore Flyer, Conrad Centennial Singapore, F1 Pit Building, Mandarin Oriental, Marina Promenade, Marina Square, Raffles Boulevard, Ritz-Carlton Marina
- B: Millenia Walk, Centennial Tower, Millenia Tower
- C: Suntec City