Prabhat in December 2008
|Occupation||poet, writer, journalist|
Ravindra Prabhat (born April 5, 1969) is a Hindi-language poet, scholar, journalist, novelist and short story writer from India. He has been an administrator, editor, researcher, and screenplay writer. He writes for a major daily newspaper as a historian. He has received several awards.
Bibliography[change | change source]
Books[change | change source]
- Taki Bacha Rahe Loktantra(2011) ISBN 9788191038583 (Hindi)
- Prem Na Hat Bikay (2012) ISBN 9789381394106 (Hindi)
- Dharati Pakad Nirdaliya (2013) ISBN 9789381394519 (Hindi)
- Contemporary Nepali Literature (critical writings,essays and interviews,1995)
- History of Hindi Blogging (2011) ISBN 978-93-80916-14-9 (Hindi)
- Contributor to Hindi Blogging: Expression of new revolution (2011) ISBN 978-93-80916-05-7
- Naya Bihan (Screen Play Writer, 1992) television documentary film on Women's Education under the UNESCO related plan of Unit of Sitamarhi District in "Bihar Education Project".
- Ham Safar (1991) (his first poetry collection) 
- Mat Rona Ramjani Chacha (1999)
- Smriti Shesh (2002)
- Urvija 1992 to 1995. Published at Sitamarhi, Bihar in India.
- Fagunahat, 1990 to 1992a yearly magazine published at Sitamarhi, Bihar in India.
- Samvad, 1993, editor of a special issue of this monthly magazine, whose principal editor was Basant Arya.
- Sahityanjali, 1994. editor of a special issue of this monthly magazine, whose principal editor was Madhvendra Verma.
- Hamari Vani 2010, a Hindi e-journal. he was consulting editor for the year 2010.
- Parikalpna Blogotsav, 2012 - . He is chief editor of this Internet web journal.
- Vatvriksh, May 2011 to May 2013. A Hindi magazine published in Lucknow. He is chief editor.
- Parikalpana Samay, June 2013 - A monthly Hindi magazine published in Lucknow. He is chief editor.
Adaptations of Prabhat's works[change | change source]
- Dr. Siyaram written a Book on Prabhat's works-
Notes[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ravindra Prabhat.|
- Manoj Kumar Pandey. "A conversation with Ravindra Prabhat". Another Subcontinent. Archived from the original on 2013-01-31. Retrieved 2013-04-02.
Ravindra Prabhat Today we have many type of new applications, which will help in promoting Hindi very fast on Internet.
- "Ravindra Prabhat at Swargvibha". Archived from the original on 2017-02-05. Retrieved 2013-04-02.
- Talk with gauhar raza By Ravindra Prabhat regarding Prasent Situation of Hindi Literature Part-1 at YouTube
- Rashtriy Sahara,[Hindi Daily, Patna Edition,april 25th 2011, Page : 06,Title : Antarrashtriy star par laharayega Bihar ka Parcham । Sub Title : The start of poetic journey of Ravindra Prabhat]
- "Scholar". Archived from the original on 2013-11-11. Retrieved 2013-04-02.
- Samakalin Nepali Sahitya, Editor-Ravindra Prabhat, Publisher-Urvija Publication, Ward No.-13 (old), Bhavadepur, Sitamarhi-843302, India, Year- 1995,
- Aj, Hindi Daily, [Patna] Edition, 30 December 1995, News Title:Bajjika Lekhak sangh ka Godasahan daura
- Khojbeen,Fortnightly Magazine,Kala Mandir, Main Road, Sitamarhi-843302, India, 15 December1991, Page No.: 2, Poet: Basant Arya, Review Title: Hamsafar: Yatharth aur kalpna ki dhoop-chhanv
- Hamsafar, Author- Ravindra Prabhat, Publisher- Sahitya Sarita Publication, Mela Road Sitamarhi-843302, India, Year- 199,
- Mat Rona Ramjani Chacha, Poet- Ravindra Prabhat, Publisher-Kavya Sangam Publications, Indira Nagar, Sitamarhi-843302, India, 1999
- Smriti Shesh, Poet- Ravindra Prabhat, Publisher-Kathyaroop Publications, Allahabad, India,Year- 2002
- "रवीन्द्र प्रभात की परिकल्पना और ब्लॉग आलोचना कर्म के मायने: डॉ॰ विरेन्द्र कुमार बसु" [The meaning of Ravindra Prabhat's Hypothesis and blog criticism work: Dr. Virendra Kumar Basu] (in Hindi). Himdhara. Retrieved 18 January 2018. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)