Rush Limbaugh, 2009
Rush Hudson Limbaugh III
January 12, 1951
|Alma mater||Southeast Missouri State University (did not graduate)|
|Occupation||Radio host, political commentator, author, television host (former)|
|Spouse(s)||Roxy Maxine McNeely (1977–1980, divorced)|
Michelle Sixta (1983–1990, divorced)
Marta Fitzgerald (1994–2004, divorced)
Kathryn Rogers (2010–present)
Rush Hudson Limbaugh III (//, LIM-baw; born January 12, 1951) is an American conservative radio talk show host. He is the host of The Rush Limbaugh show where callers can call in and express their opinion. His views have been said to be sexist and racist. He is very controversial.
In the 1990s Limbaugh's books The Way Things Ought to Be (1992) and See, I Told You So (1993) made The New York Times Best Seller list.
He is one of the most highly paid people in the US media.
References[change | change source]
- "CAUGHT ON TAPE: Limbaugh's 70 Sexist Smears - ThinkProgress".
- "Rush Limbaugh's sexist rants". SocialistWorker.org.
- "Rush Limbaugh's Sexist Comment Against Danica Patrick: 'What Do You Expect From A Woman Driver?'".
- "Rush Limbaugh's Decades Of Sexism And Misogyny". Media Matters for America. 5 March 2012.
- "Top 10 Racist Limbaugh Quotes". 16 July 2010.