|• Mayor||Gustavo Sáenz|
|• Total||155,488 km2 (60,034 sq mi)|
(July 1, 2019)
|• Density||9.046/km2 (23.43/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC−03:00 (ART)|
|ISO 3166 code||AR-A|
Salta is a province in the north of Argentina. It has a population of 1,000,000.
It is famous for its wonderful natural views and the old architecture in the provincial capital, Salta City.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Official Page (in Spanish)
- Tourist Secretary (in Spanish)
- Salta Archived 2016-01-09 at the Wayback Machine (in Spanish)
- Universidad Nacional de Salta (in Spanish)
- Welcome Salta Archived 2007-10-09 at the Wayback Machine (in Spanish)
|Provinces of Argentina|
|Buenos Aires | Buenos Aires Province | Catamarca | Chaco | Chubut | Córdoba | Corrientes | Entre Ríos | Formosa | Jujuy | La Pampa | La Rioja | Mendoza | Misiones | Neuquen | Río Negro | Salta | San Juan | San Luis | Santa Cruz | Santa Fe | Santiago del Estero | Tierra del Fuego, Antarctica, and South Atlantic Islands | Tucumán|