|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Ambulance||East of England|
|EU Parliament||East of England|
Sherbourne Street is a place on the Ordnance Survey in Edwardstone, Babergh, Suffolk, England. Sherbourne Street was on A Vision of Britain through Time 19th century map as Shover Street. There was a school in Sherbourne Street called Edwardstone House School, but it closed on the 31st of August 1993. It was for boys who were 8 – 13 years old. Edwardstone House is now a Listed building.
Related pages[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- "OS Maps - online and App mapping system - Ordnance Survey Shop". www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk.
- "Old maps of Britain and Europe from A Vision of Britain Through Time". www.visionofbritain.org.uk.
- "Which School?". Truman & Knightley Educational Trust. 15 February 1988 – via Google Books.
- "Edwardstone House School, Edwardstone, Colchester: Schools in Colchester". schooletc.co.uk.
- Stuff, Good. "Edwardstone House, Edwardstone, Suffolk". britishlistedbuildings.co.uk.
Other websites[change | change source]