Simple English might mean:
- Simple English Wikipedia gives information about a certain subject using fewer words and simpler grammar than the normal English Wikipedia.
- Basic English, created by Charles Kay Ogden, which only contains 850 words
- Learning English, by the Voice of America broadcasting service
- Special English: the Voice of America form of simple English used for public radio news items for a large audience.
- Specialized English SPOTLIGHT word list for broadcasting in a controlled version of the English language.
- Plain English Campaign: a commercial advocate for the use of simple ("plain") English to communicate with the public.
- Simplified English word list of ASD Simplified Technical English. This is for the European Association of Aerospace Industries (AECMA, now ASD www.asd-europe.org).
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Simple English.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.