From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
UTC−04:00 makes clocks 4 hours later than Greenwich Mean Time.
These are the places who are on the UTC−04:00 time zone.
As standard time (all year round)[change | change source]
- Georgia (Georgia moved from zone UTC+04 to UTC+03 on June 27, 2004, then back to UTC+04 on March 27, 2005)
- Mauritius (Mauritius tried DST in 2008 but decided not to continue)
- Réunion (France)
- Russia 
- United Arab Emirates (including Dubai, Abu Dhabi)
References[change | change source]
- "Times are a' changing in Georgia". The BBC. 2004-06-27. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3843511.stm. Retrieved 2007-06-11.
- Mauritius will not repeat daylight saving time
- "Russia Abolishes Winter Time". Timeanddate.com. 2011-02-08. http://www.timeanddate.com/news/time/russia-winter-time.html. Retrieved 2011-03-26.