Hello user:BRPever, thank you for making reference adjustments to the articles I created. I also noticed your continuous presence in new pages. I am inspired by the agencyMyPeople76 (talk) 15:50, 9 August 2018 (UTC).
Your changeto Susana Dosamantes[change source]
Hi, BRPever. Your recent change to this article resulted in the article being added to Category:Pages using duplicate arguments in template calls. The problem is that there was already an image parameter in the infobox. It didn't cause any problems with the display, but I removed the duplicate parameter to get the article out of the maintenance category. Let me know if you have any quesions. --Auntof6 (talk) 19:00, 13 August 2018 (UTC)
Please stop blanking people's talk pages because you don't agree with their views.[change source]
- I blanked that page because it was an attack on a website. The second reason is 'talk pages are not for talking to yourself'. Per policy it can be blanked if the content is inappropriate.-BRP ever 18:07, 22 August 2018 (UTC)
- "The second reason is 'talk pages are not for talking to yourself'". Whatever you could mean by this I cannot fathom. My edit is not an attack on anything. It is information that you don't agree with. The content isn't inappropriate. There is no rule forbidding criticism of The Wikipedia when posting about it. The posting by The Wikipedia that I was highlighting is what is inappropriate.188.8.131.52 (talk) 18:19, 22 August 2018 (UTC)
Read This Please[change source]
- Hello @LegoRoblox:, I removed that part because it was unnecessary. "From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia" is automatically there above every page/article and putting a section about that in the article is unnecessary.-BRP ever 11:35, 30 August 2018 (UTC)
- And if you were planning to add attribution, you can do so in the talk page. Wikipedia:Transwiki attribution has more information about that. Thanks and happy editing!-BRP ever 11:39, 30 August 2018 (UTC)
BRPever Read This Please![change source]
- Please use only one account and I see the work of multiple users on that page so please don't blank it. I am reverting it to the earlier version. Thanks.-BRP ever 03:54, 31 August 2018 (UTC)
The reason I didn’t connect
To the en:Thita Manitkul because the Other students at my school try to uploads her photo and her father photo the same license as the other Thai Politician .But their photos would be delete with all nonsense reason.
- someone delete her thwiki,you see for yourself the reason the other person who try to delete the page l create .Luckily simplewiki had someone like you .
This is list of Thai female politician,if you look through you will see she what she did for our country.You can even compare each page and you will see who is the female politician that the work effect millions of Thai People.And you will see for yourself.ครูนางฟ้า (talk) 01:24, 8 September 2018 (UTC)
Pluto is a planet again[change source]
A Most Auspicious Occasion[change source]
|Operator873's Outstanding Wikipedian Award|
|For exceptional, conspicuous, and meritorious service to the Wikipedia community, I am proud to present this award to BRPever in honor of their accomplishments which reflect great credit upon themselves and their fellow Wikipedians. On the occasion of your 14,000th Simple English Wikipedia edit. You have distinguished yourself among the community and are worthy of such recognition. I'm honored to call you a friend. Operator873talkconnect 04:22, 10 September 2018 (UTC)|
Pluto is a planet[change source]
See this article for reference https://www.dailystar.co.uk/tech/news/729869/pluto-planet-status-international-astronomical-union-criticism