Jump to navigation Jump to search
Warren could mean:
[change | change source]
Animal husbandry[change | change source]
- Warren (domestic), a rabbitry for the breeding and raising of domestic rabbits. Warren is also used for rabbit or hare burrows in the wild.
Forest law[change | change source]
- Warren (free) ("Free warren"), a type of hunting franchise under the Anglo-Norman Forest law
Metaphor[change | change source]
- In metaphoric use, warren refers to a tight agglomeration of inferior accommodations, such as a slum.
People[change | change source]
- Warren G. Harding, 29th President of the United States
- Warren Beatty, American actor
- Warren Christopher, former Secretary of State of the United States
- Warren E. Burger, former Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
- Warren Buffett, American businessman and entrepreneur
- Warren Hastings, first Governor-General of India
- Warren Zevon, American singer and musician
- Warren Truss, Australian politician
Other[change | change source]
- Warren abstract machine, a Prolog (software) engine
- Warren Commission, which investigated the assassination of John F. Kennedy
- Warren Cup, a Roman antiquity
- Warren's Gate, an archaeological site
- Warren's Skipper, a type of butterfly
- Warren Wagon Train Raid, historic incident in Texas
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Warren.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.