Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A term used to describe the administrative centre of the UK government
- Palace of Whitehall, the residence of English monarchs until it was destroyed in a fire in 1698
- Whitehall is also the seat of government of Trinidad and Tobago.
- Whitehall Rowboat
Whitehall is also the name of several places.
In the United Kingdom:
- Whitehall, Orkney (on Stronsay)
In the United States of America:
- Whitehall, Arkansas (three places):
- Whitehall, Georgia
- Whitehall, Indiana
- Whitehall, Louisiana (two places):
- Whitehall, Michigan
- Whitehall, Montana
- Whitehall, New Jersey
- Whitehall, New York (three places)
- Whitehall, Ohio
- Whitehall, Pennsylvania (three places):
- Whitehall Museum House in Middletown, Rhode Island
- Whitehall, South Carolina (four places):
- Whitehall, Texas
- Whitehall, Virginia
- Whitehall, West Virginia
- Whitehall, Wisconsin
Related pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Whitehall.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.