Jump to navigation Jump to search
- one of two dynasties in 1122 BC - 256 BC and 690 AD - 705 AD;
- a political division in the modern-day country.
Zhou (周) is also a common Chinese surname. Famous people with that name include:
- Stephen Chow, Hong Kong actor and director
- Chow Yun-Fat, actor from Anna and the King and Bulletproof Monk
- Zhou Enlai, People's Republic of China politician
- Jay Chou, singer
- Norm Chow, American football coach
- Olivia Chow, Canadian politician
- Zhou Yu, a great general of the Kingdom of Wu.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zhou.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.