Galaţi (pronounced [gaˈlaʦʲ], Turkish: Kalas; German: Galatz; Polish: Gałacz) is a city in the eastern part of Romania (Moldavia). It is the capital city of Galaţi County.
Sister cities [change]
- Coventry, England; since 1963.
- Piraeus, Greece; since 1985.
- Wuhan, China; since 1987.
- Pessac, France; since 1991.
- Limón, Costa Rica; since 1992.
- Hammond, United States; since 1997.
- Mykolaiv, Ukraine; since 2002.
- Odessa, Ukraine; since 2002.
- Sevastopol, Ukraine; since 2002.
- Yalta, Ukraine; since 2002.
- Ancona, Italy.
- Jesi, Italy; since 2003.
- Scottsbluff, United States; since 2007
- Bombay, India; since 2007.
- Brindisi, Italy; since 2007.
Other websites [change]