Jump to navigation Jump to search
History[change | change source]
Japan's first satellite was named Ōsumi. It was launched February 11, 1970.
Shrines and Temples[change | change source]
Related pages[change | change source]
- Provinces of Japan
- Prefectures of Japan
- List of regions of Japan
- List of islands of Japan
- Osumi Seamount
References[change | change source]
- Nussbaum, Louis-Frédéric. (2005). "Ōsumi" in Japan Encyclopedia, p. 762.
- Titsingh, Isaac. (1834). Annales des empereurs du japon, p. 64.
- Nussbaum, "Provinces and prefectures" at p. 780.
- Turnill, Reginald. (1986). Jane's Spaceflight Directory, p. 20; Nussbaum, "Ōsumi" at p. 762.
- "Nationwide List of Ichinomiya," p. 2 Archived 2013-05-17 at the Wayback Machine; retrieved 2012-1-18.
Other websites[change | change source]
Media related to Osumi Province at Wikimedia Commons