Jump to navigation Jump to search
The ancient capital of Owari was near Inazawa
History[change | change source]
The province was created in 646.
Geography[change | change source]
Owari and Mino provinces were separated by the Sakai River.
Shrines and Temples[change | change source]
Related pages[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- Nussbaum, Louis-Frédéric. (2005). "Owari" in Japan Encyclopedia, p. 767.
- Kiyosu City website, "Kiyosu Castle" Archived 2008-02-09 at the Wayback Machine; retrieved 2012-1-19.
- Nussbaum, "Tōkaidō" at p. 973.
- Nussbaum, "Provinces and prefectures" at p. 780.
- "Nationwide List of Ichinomiya," p. 1; retrieved 2012-1-19.
Other websites[change | change source]
Media related to Owari Province at Wikimedia Commons