(Redirected from 1000000000 (number))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: Billion, billion, and bilion.|
Billion is a name for a large number. It may refer specifically to:
- 1,000,000,000 (109, one thousand million), the short scale definition. It is used in both British and American English. The short scale has been officially used in the United Kingdom since 1974.
- 1,000,000,000,000 (1012, one million million), the long scale definition used formerly in the United Kingdom and currently in some other countries.
Billion may also refer to:
- Billions (TV series), a Showtime series
- Billions (movie), a 1920 silent comedy
- Billion (company), a Taiwanese modem manufacturer
- Jack Billion (born 1939), 2006 Democratic Party candidate for governor of South Dakota
- Mr. Billion, a 1977 movie by Jonathan Kaplan
- "Billions" (song), a song on Russell Dickerson's album Yours
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Billion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.