Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: Billion, billion, and bilion.|
Billion is a name for a large number. It may refer specifically to:
- 1,000,000,000 (109, one thousand million), the short scale definition now normal in both British and American English
- 1,000,000,000,000 (1012, one million million), the long scale definition used formerly in Britain and currently in certain other languages
Billion may also refer to:
- Billions (TV series), a Showtime series
- Billions (movie), a 1920 silent comedy
- Billion (company), a Taiwanese modem manufacturer
- Jack Billion (born 1939), 2006 Democratic Party candidate for governor of South Dakota
- Mr. Billion, a 1977 movie by Jonathan Kaplan
- "Billions" (song), a song on Russell Dickerson's album Yours
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.