|Centuries:||14th century – 15th century – 16th century|
|Decades:||1400s 1410s 1420s – 1430s – 1440s 1450s 1460s|
|Years:||1429 1430 1431 – 1432 – 1433 1434 1435|
Year 1432 was a leap year starting on Tuesday.
Events of 1432[change | change source]
- April – At the end of the Hook and Cod wars, Jacqueline, Countess of Hainaut and Holland is forced by Philip the Good, Duke of Burgundy, to abdicate all her estates in his favour; end of Hainaut and Holland as independent counties.
- June 1 – Battle of San Romano – Florence defeats Siena.
- Foundation of Université de Caen.
|Ab urbe condita||2185|
|English Regnal year||10 Hen. 6 – 11 Hen. 6|
— to —壬子年十二月初九日
|- Vikram Samvat||1488–1489|
|- Shaka Samvat||1354–1355|
|- Kali Yuga||4533–4534|
|Japanese calendar||Eikyō 4
|Minguo calendar||480 before ROC
|Thai solar calendar||1975|
Births[change | change source]
- January 15 – King Afonso V of Portugal (died 1481)
- March 30 – Mehmed II, Ottoman Sultan (died 1481)
- August 15 – Luigi Pulci, Italian poet (died 1484)
- date unknown
- probable – Alvise Cadamosto, Italian explorer (died 1488)
Deaths[change | change source]
- January 22 – John of Schoonhoven, theologian (born 1356)
- May 5 – Francesco Bussone da Carmagnola, Italian adventurer (executed)
- June 29 – Janus of Cyprus (born 1375)
- October 19 – John de Mowbray, 2nd Duke of Norfolk, English politician (born 1392)
- date unknown – Gyaltsab Je, throne holder of the Gelug tradition of Buddhism (born 1364)