Caesars Palace is a luxury hotel and casino on the Las Vegas Strip in Paradise, Nevada. Caesars Palace is owned and operated by Caesars Entertainment Corp. Caesars is on the west side of the Strip, between the Bellagio and the Mirage.
Caesars has 3,960 rooms. There are five towers in the hotel: Augustus, Centurion, Roman, Palace, Octavius and Forum. The Forum tower features guest suites with 1,000 square feet (93 m2) of space. It is the only venue in Las Vegas to host a World Series of Poker Circuit Event.
Entertainment and attractions[change | change source]
Caesars offers additional attractions including:
- Fall of Atlantis—free show
- Festival Fountain—free show
- Pure Nightclub a nightclub
- A number of world-famous restaurants and celebrity chefs
In popular culture[change | change source]
Film[change | change source]
- Hells Angels on Wheels 1967
- Hell's Angels '69 1969
- Where It's At 1969
- The Electric Horseman 1979
- Pleasure Palace
- History of the World, Part I 1981
- Rocky III 1982
- Oh, God! You Devil 1984
- You Ruined My Life 1987
- Rain Man 1988; setting of the famous card counting scene.
- Hearts Are Wild 1992
- Showgirls 1995
- Fools Rush In 1997
- The Strip 1999
- Rush Hour 2 2001
- Ocean's Eleven 2001
- Intolerable Cruelty 2003
- Dreamgirls 2006
- 10.5: Apocalypse
- Category 6: Day of Destruction
- Iron Man 2008
- The Hangover 2009; the main characters stayed in the hotel.
- In the video game Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- 2012 2009
- The Guilt Trip (film) 2012
References[change | change source]
- "Caesars Palace not worried about adding more rooms". www.casinocitytimes.com.
- Official online casino website
- "Articles - Air Canada enRoute". enroute.aircanada.com.