Final Fantasy III
|Final Fantasy III|
April 27, 1990
|Mode(s)||Single-player, multiplayer (remake only)|
Final Fantasy III is a fantasy role-playing video game. It was made by Squaresoft, now called Square Enix. Final Fantasy III is notably the first Final Fantasy game to make use of the job feature. For each battle you win you get points, you can spend these points on job classes, each job class has different commands in its menu during battle.
References[change | change source]
- "Final Fantasy III" (in Japanese). Square Enix. Archived from the original on 2008-05-12. Retrieved 2008-07-11.
- "Final Fantasy VII: In the Beginning...". Electronic Gaming Monthly. No. 93. Ziff Davis. April 1997. p. 72.
- "Final Fantasy III". Nintendo. 2007. Archived from the original on 2007-10-17. Retrieved 2007-10-26.
- "「ファイナルファンタジーIII」同梱のニンテンドーDS Liteが限定発売". Famitsu (in Japanese). 2006-07-12. Archived from the original on 2007-11-11. Retrieved 2007-10-26.
- Gantayat, Anoop (2006-08-24). "FIII Mania in Japan". IGN. Archived from the original on 2014-02-19. Retrieved 2007-10-26.
- "Final Fantasy III Confirmed for Australia". IGN. Archived from the original on 2013-07-26. Retrieved 2013-01-12.
- "Final Fantasy III for DS". GameSpot. Archived from the original on 2010-02-09. Retrieved 2010-03-26.
- "Final Fantasy III Now Available On iPhone/iPod Touch". IGN. 2012-03-24. Archived from the original on 2014-02-22. Retrieved 2012-07-03.
- "Ouya launching with Final Fantasy III". Gamespot. Archived from the original on 2012-08-02. Retrieved 2012-07-31.