Jordan Bernt Peterson (born June 12, 1962) is a Canadian clinical psychologist and a professor of psychology at the University of Toronto. He studies abnormal, social, and personality psychology. He is interested in the psychology of religious and ideological belief.
References[change | change source]
- "Jordan B Peterson". ResearchGate. Retrieved November 11, 2017.
- Tucker, Jason; VandenBeukel, Jason (December 1, 2016). "'We're teaching university students lies' – An interview with Dr Jordan Peterson". C2C Journal.
- "Jordan Peterson: The right to be politically incorrect". National Post. November 8, 2016. Retrieved December 27, 2018.
- "Jordan Peterson, the obscure Canadian psychologist turned right-wing celebrity, explained". Vox. May 21, 2018. Retrieved December 27, 2018.
- "Postmodernism: definition and critique (with a few comments on its relationship with Marxism)". Jordan B. Peterson.
Other websites[change | change source]