Kashmir mainly refers to the northwestern region of the Indian subcontinent shared by India, Pakistan, and China.
It may also be:
- Kashmir Valley, surrounded by Pir Panjal mountain ranges, between Azad Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu region and Ladakh.
- Kashmir and Jammu (princely state), the former princely state which came to an end in 1947.
- The Kashmir Conflict, the territorial dispute over the Kashmir region:
- Jammu and Kashmir, area of Kashmir administered by Republic of India as a state; disputed by Pakistan.
- Azad Kashmir and Gilgit and Baltistan, areas of the disputed Kashmir region Military controlled by Pakistan.
- Trans-Karakoram Tract, an area ceded by Pakistan to China by the Sino-Pak Border Agreement in 1963.
- Aksai Chin, an area of disputed Kashmir region administered by China as part of Xinjiang; disputed by India.
- Cashmere wool
- Cashmere goat
Music[change | change source]
- "Kashmir" (song), the 1975 song by rock band Led Zeppelin from the album Physical Graffiti
- "Kashmir: Symphonic Led Zeppelin", a tribute album to Led Zeppelin
- Kashmir (band), a Danish rock band
- "Kashmir", an instrumental track by Scooter from Back to the Heavyweight Jam
- "Kashmir," a song by the band Liquid Blue
Maritime[change | change source]
- SS Kashmir, P & O liner that was a troopship during World War 1
- HMS Kashmir, World War 2, Royal Navy destroyer
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kashmir.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.