|Origin||Los Angeles, California|
|Genres||R&B, hip hop, pop|
|Past members||Ray Ray, Roc Royal, Prodigy|
Mindless Behavior is an American boy band. They are best known for the singles "My Girl" and "Mrs. Right", which were produced by Walter Millsap. The band was put together in Los Angeles in 2008, by Keisha Gamble, Walter Millsap (who has previously worked with Beyoncé and Timbaland) and Vincent Herbert (Lady Gaga, Toni Braxton). The band trained in dance and singing for two years before releasing anything. The members are all in their early teens. They performed "My Girl" on The Today Show in November 2010. Their first album, #1 Girl, was released on September 20, 2011. It appeared on the Billboard 200 album chart at number 7.
Mindless Behavior toured with the Backstreet Boys, Justin Bieber and Jason Derülo. They were the opening act for Janet Jackson's 2011 tour. This Must Be Pop says that it thinks Mindless Behavior will be future stars.
Members of the band[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- Lipshutz, Jason (December 4, 2010). "Just the beginning", Billboard 122 (48): 27
- Vena, Jocelyn (November 16, 2010). "Mindless Behavior Break Down Ode To Texting, 'My Girl'", MTV News. Retrieved February 17, 2011.
- Caramanica, Jon (September 26, 2011). "Albums by Mindless Behavior and LeAnn Rimes", The New York Times. Retrieved October 20, 2011.
- Trust, Gary, and Caulfield, Keith (September 29, 2011). "Mindless Behavior, Cody Simpson: Teenagers Hit the Charts Archived 2012-08-01 at Archive.today", Billboard.biz. Retrieved October 20, 2011.
- Sciarretto, Amy (February 2, 2011). "Janet Jackson to Take Mindless Behavior on Tour". Retrieved March 5, 2011.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-05-01. Retrieved 2012-02-14.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
Other websites[change | change source]
Media related to Mindless Behavior at Wikimedia Commons