Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article may have too many red links. (February 2012)
|Type||Television Network (September 5, 2006–September 28, 2009 )|
(since September 28, 2009 )
|Availability||Nationwide via OTA digital television|
(covering 97% of the U.S.)
|Owner||Fox Entertainment Group|
(21st Century Fox)
(Chairman, Fox Television Stations Group)
(Chief Operating Officer)
|September 5, 2006|
Programs[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- "Fall Premieres - TV Grid", Orange County Register, September 14, 2007
- "MyNet stakes out breakout". The Hollywood Reporter. April 13, 2008.
- MyNetworkTV series and specials from The Futon Critic Showatch
- MyNetworkTV schedule Archived 2012-02-09 at the Wayback Machine at MyNetworkTV.com
- Littleton, Cynthia (19 March 2014). "'The Walking Dead' Sets Broadcast Syndication Pact with MyNetwork TV". Variety.com. Retrieved 28 December 2014.
MyNetwork lineup, which reaches 97% of U.S. TV households.