This article may have too many red links. (February 2012)
|Type||Television Network (September 5, 2006–September 28, 2009 )|
(since September 28, 2009 )
|Availability||Nationwide via OTA digital television|
(covering 97% of the U.S.)
|Owner||The Walt Disney Company|
Fox Television Stations
(Chairman, Fox Television Stations Group)
(Chief Operating Officer)
|September 5, 2006|
MyNetworkTV is an broadcast syndication channel in the United States. It is owned by The Walt Disney Company, Fox Corporation and Fox Television Stations. It is a major network. Their sisters channels is Fox and ABC.
Programs[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- "Fall Premieres - TV Grid"[permanent dead link], Orange County Register, September 14, 2007
- "MyNet stakes out breakout". The Hollywood Reporter. April 13, 2008. Archived from the original on June 29, 2013. Retrieved February 20, 2012.
- MyNetworkTV series and specials from The Futon Critic Showatch
- MyNetworkTV schedule Archived 2012-02-09 at the Wayback Machine at MyNetworkTV.com
- Littleton, Cynthia (19 March 2014). "'The Walking Dead' Sets Broadcast Syndication Pact with MyNetwork TV". Variety.com. Retrieved 28 December 2014.
MyNetwork lineup, which reaches 97% of U.S. TV households.