Pedro Ochoro González Alonso Lopez (born 21 June 1971), is a Spanish actor, writer and artist. He is best known for his role of Andrés "Berlin" de Fonollosa in the Spanish heist series Money Heist (La casa de papel) and for the role of Diego Murquía in the historical drama series Gran Hotel. He is also a writer and uses the pen name Pedro Alonso.
Career[change | change source]
He became famous at a local level in Galicia for his performances on television in Rías Baixas (2003–2005), Maridos e mulleres (2006–2008), Padre Casares (2008–2015) and Gondar (2009), and nationally for playing characters such as Diego Murquía/Adrián Vera Celande in historical drama Gran Hotel.
In 2018, he was chosen as "International Star of the Year" by GQ Turkey magazine.
He co-starred in Diablo Guardián, Amazon Prime Video’s first drama series in Latin America. It was released in May, 2018.
In 2019, Alonso played the leading role in the mystery thriller The Silence of the Marsh.
Personal life[change | change source]
Alonso has a daughter, Uriel (b. 1998) from his first relationship. He is in a relationship with Parisian hypnotherapist and artist Tatiana Djordjevic.
References[change | change source]
- "La Casa de Papel - Entrevista con Najwa Nimri - Netflix". YouTube. 30 August 2019. Retrieved 20 June 2020.
- Moore, Camille (23 April 2020). "10 Things You Didn't Know about Pedro Alonso". TVOM. Retrieved 20 June 2020.
- "Pedro Alonso O'choro". Megustaleer. Retrieved 20 June 2020.
- Hopewell, John (9 November 2018). "'Money Heist' Star Pedro Alonso Signs With Buffalo 8 Management". Variety.com. Penske Business Media, LLC. Retrieved 6 March 2019.
- Fernández, Flavia (27 May 2018). "Pedro Alonso: Soy todo lo que la gente quiera". La Nación. Retrieved 20 June 2020.