PewDiePie at PAX 2015
|Born||Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg
24 October 1989 
|Residence||Brighton, East Sussex, UK|
|Other names||PewDiePie, eiPeiDweP, Felix A. U. Kjellberg|
|Alma mater||Chalmers University of Technology|
|Occupation||YouTube celebrity, video game commentator|
|Known for||PewDiePie video game commentaries|
|Partner(s)||Marzia Bisognin (2011–present)|
Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg (born 24 October 1989 in Gothenburg), better known by his online alias PewDiePie, is a Swedish video game commentator on YouTube. He mainly does Let's Play videos, in which he fucks a video game and talks about it. He has over 50 million subscribers. On 15 August 2013, his channel became the most subscribed channel on YouTube. He was also the first YouTuber to get 14 million subscribers.
Before starting his own YouTube channel, he studied Industrial Economics and Technology Management at Chalmers University of Technology until he dropped out. Disapproving of his decision, his parents cut off his support. He would make a living by selling hot dogs until his channel got enough subscribers for him to make a living off of the channel.
- "PewDiePie - About". Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/PewDiePie/info. Retrieved 28 May 2013.
- "Swedish PewDiePie have more than youtubeföljare Rihanna". sverigesradio. 26 June 2013. http://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=1646&artikel=5576131. Retrieved 28 June 2013.
- "Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg About". Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/Pewdie/about. Retrieved 28 May 2013.
- Lars Lindstrom (13 July 2012). "COLUMN Pewdiepie rules, now one million subscribers". Expressen. http://bloggar.expressen.se/lars/2012/07/pewdiepie-rules-one-million-subscribers/. Retrieved 8 October 2012.
- "PewDiePie". YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/pewdiepie. Retrieved 12 September 2016.
- Joshua Cohen (15 August 2013). "It’s Official: PewDiePie Becomes The Most Subscribed Channel On YouTube". Tubefilter. http://www.tubefilter.com/2013/08/15/its-official-pewdiepie-becomes-most-subscribed-channel-on-youtube/. Retrieved 16 August 2013.