Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
|Pirates of the Caribbean: |
Dead Man's Chest
|Directed by||Gore Verbinski|
|Produced by||Jerry Bruckheimer|
|Edited by||Stephen E. Rivkin|
|Music by||Hans Zimmer|
|Distributed by||Buena Vista Pictures|
|July 7, 2006|
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest is a 2006 back-to-back fantasy comedy film.
Is the second movie of Pirates of the Caribbean. The movie is a sequel to Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl. It was released on July 7, 2006.
Despite receiving mixed reviews from film critics, the movie was positively welcomed from audience who praised its directing, story, performances (especially those of Depp and Nighy), special effects, Zimmer's musical score, humor, action scenes and emotional weight.
Story[change | change source]
Elizabeth Swann (Keira Knightley), Will Turner (Orlando Bloom), and Captain Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp) continue the adventure. Jack and Will both search for the heart of Davy Jones (Bill Nighy) for different reasons. Jack want it to get his freedom. Will wants it to free his father, "Bootstrap Bill" Turner.
Cast[change | change source]
- Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Orlando Bloom as Will Turner
- Keira Knightley as Elizabeth Swann
- Bill Nighy as Davy Jones
- Noamie Harris as Tia Dalma
Related pages[change | change source]
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
Other websites[change | change source]
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest on IMDb
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest at AllMovie