|Genre||Indian soap opera|
|Created by||Mrinal Jha (Undercover Productions Ltd)|
|Written by||Jainesh Ejardar|
|Directed by||Amandeep Singh|
|Theme music composer||Raju Singh|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of episodes||681|
Nissar Parvez (4 lions)
|Production location(s)||Bhopal, Mumbai, Ajmer, Agra, Kolkatta, Himachal Pradesh|
|Running time||20 minutes (approx)|
|Production company(s)||4 Lions Films |
|Original network||Zee TV|
|Picture format||720i (SDTV)|
|Original release||29 October 2012 – 23 January 2016|
The program uses both drama and romance. It tells about the lives of three characters, Zoya, Ayaan and Asad. The three are really different from each other but their lives have been brought together by fate. Producer Gul Khan said, "The show is about a journey of life, its trials and tribulations and acceptance of one's fate. It is said that God gives us the strength to change what we can and the courage to accept what we can't".
The story usually takes place in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. It moved to Punjab, India for a month in April 2014. This was because the story jumped ahead 20 years to tell about the life of Asad and Zoya's daughter, Sanam. Production was back in Bhopal in May 2014, because Sanam went back to the city where her mother and father lived.
The program is still airing in June 2015, and has shown more than 680 episodes. With so many episodes and character changes, a number of different actors have played the various roles. The Show ended After 856 Episodes. It was one of the longest Indian soap opera running in this period.
Characters[change | change source]
- Zoya is a modern and energetic woman who questions stereotypes. She listens to all who give her advice, but decides by what her emotional heart is saying. She has respect for her culture but does not follow rituals. Surbhi Jyoti played the part of Zoya in Season One.
- Ayaan is a happy and carefree young man. He falls in love with many pretty women, but will not settle down with any of them. Ayaan is very fond of his mother and his step-brother, Asad. He has a close relationship with Asad. Even though he came from a broken family, he seems emotionally stable.
- Asad only wants to become successful in life. He is a perfectionist and is not interested in being in love. His father left the family while he was still growing up. This caused him to have a disturbed and unstable childhood. Even so, he is making a success of himself.
References[change | change source]
- Zee Entertainment Enterprises. "Qubool Hai : Episode Guide". Zee TV. Retrieved 6 June 2015.
- Times News Network. "Breaking stereotypes: Qubool Hai". The Times of India. 29 October 2012. Retrieved 6 June 2015.
- Times News Network (7 Feb 2014). "Qubool Hai brings Muslim community in trend on TV - The Times of India". The Times Of India. Retrieved 6 June 2015.
- Maheshwri, Neha (24 March 2014). "Qubool Hai to take two time-leaps". The Times Of India. Retrieved 6 June 2015.
- Patel, Ano (8 May 2014). "It was fun to work with Karan Singh Grover, but Karanvir's cool too: Surbhi Jyoti". The Times Of India. Retrieved 6 June 2015.
- Indo-Asian News Service (6 December 2012). "I've never seen any daily soaps: Surbhi Jyoti". The Times Of India. Retrieved 6 Junel 2015. Check date values in: