Sasha Grey in Las Vegas on 9 January 2010
|Born||Marina Ann Hantzis
March 14, 1988
North Highlands, California, U.S.
|Occupation||Actress, model, musician|
Sasha Grey (born Marina Ann Hantzis on 14 March 1988) is an American former pornographic actress, who now does ordinary acting, modelling, and music. She was born and raised in North Highlands, California. In 2005, she started taking acting, dancing and music lessons. After she turned 18, she started to participate in pornographic movies in Los Angeles. She is openly bisexual.
Grey has released two books. A photo book, Neü Sex, was released on March 29, 2011 by VICE books. On May 9 2013 The Juliette Society, an erotic novel, was published by Sphere.
She has been in three music videos.
References[change | change source]
- Lee, Chris (May 21, 2009). "Porn star Sasha Grey gets a mainstream role". www.latimes.com. http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-sasha-grey21-2009may21,0,7751766.story?track=rss. Retrieved 2012-01-01.
- "Adult VOD — Porn Video on Demand". vod.adultemart.com. January 13, 2008. http://vod.adultemart.com/dispatcher/starDetail?starId=29452&theaterId=40407. Retrieved 2010-04-18.
- "Eminem Casts Sasha Grey in ‘Space Bound’ Music Video". AVN Magazine. February 18, 2011. http://business.avn.com/articles/video/Eminem-Casts-Sasha-Grey-in-Space-Bound-Music-Video-426970.html.
- "The Roots: New videos on the way". blogs.okayplayer.com. April 9, 2008. http://web.archive.org/web/20100328090238/http://blogs.okayplayer.com/theroots/2008/04/09/new-videos-on-the-way/.
- Yücel, Ilker (November 23, 2008). "Review ATelecine". Re-gen Magazine. Archived from the original on 2009-02-25. http://web.archive.org/web/20090225062604/http://www.regenmag.com/Artist-Spotlight-93-ATelecine.html.