Solo: A Star Wars Story
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Solo: A Star Wars Story|
by George Lucas
|Music by||John Powell|
|Distributed by||Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures|
Plot[change | change source]
Han Solo and Qi'ra learn how to collect coaxium.
Notes[change | change source]
- Lord and Miller, the film's original directors, were fired from the film in June 2017 after over four-and-a-half months of shooting, about three-quarters through principal photography.  Howard took over directing duties for the remaining three-and-a-half weeks of scheduled principal photography and five weeks of reshoots. It is unknown what the director credit on the final film will be.
- Dickens, the film's original editor, was replaced by Scalia in May 2017 during principal photography.
References[change | change source]
- "Christopher Miller and Phil Lord to helm Han Solo Anthology Film". StarWars.com. July 7, 2015. Retrieved July 7, 2015.
- "A Message from Lucasfilm Regarding the Untitled Han Solo Film". StarWars.com. Lucasfilm. June 20, 2017. Retrieved June 21, 2017.
- Kit, Borys; Ford, Rebecca (June 20, 2017). "'Star Wars': Han Solo Film Loses Directors". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved June 21, 2017.
- Lang, Brent (June 20, 2017). "'Star Wars' Han Solo Spinoff: Lord & Miller Fired After Clashing With Kathleen Kennedy (EXCLUSIVE)". Variety. Retrieved June 21, 2017.
- Masters, Kim (June 22, 2017). "Ron Howard Steps In to Direct Han Solo Movie (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved June 22, 2017.
- Handel, Jonathan (June 21, 2017). "Han Solo Film Firing May Force Directors Guild to Make Tough Choices". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved June 22, 2017.
- "Han Solo–Smuggler. Scoundrel. Hero. A New Star Wars Story Begins". Star Wars.com. February 21, 2017. Retrieved February 21, 2017.
- Masters, Kim (June 26, 2017). "'Star Wars' Firing Reveals a Disturbance in the Franchise". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved June 26, 2017.